Friday, June 6, 2008

What's going on

So today Kommandant asked me what i was going to do while he was at work. I have no clue what i want to do while he is at work. Normally i just hang out at the shop and then leave from time to time, and some of the Time I'm not CRANKY (yeah it's a new thing I'm trying.) Today we ordered Pasta from our First meal which we don't get till 1100 to 1115.
Yesterday at work was okay. I got approved for my time off because "we don't have anything for you to do on Wednesday or Thursday. And Monday and Tuesday your going to be Mr. B because he is taking Monday and Tuesday off." that is what i was told. then Mr. B chimed in "And Monday is your 21st birthday." i had to laugh at that. I was actually working Thursday (yesterday), they had put me on a project that i have never worked on and you'll figure how to run them yourself, and you're going to run a fixing Test. Fixing test is a test where you print 200 pages of a pattern and then you pull out certain pages and you can't lay the pages flat you have to print the pages from a cold start. (the engine can't be ran of 30 minutes before you run the pages.) I only got 2 jobs done of the 8 and i let swing shift handle the rest of them. It's not my fault if the bosses don't give me the work that needs to be done before i can even do it all, they gave me that job at 1330.
Yesterday after i got off and Kommandant got off we ran home and looked at Buttercup to see if she was a girl or a boy. She is a girl for sure and we went to the pet store looked at more guinea pigs. Did you know that guinea pigs are very Social animals? so There weren't any more females at that pet store so we went to another one and sure enough they had a female and she is still kind of a baby. We got her and we took her home and introduced her to Buttercup. They like each other just enough to be in the same area and to play around. Did you know that guinea pigs can jump around? i didn't until i saw it happen when we put Buttercup and Marylin together. Here is a picture of them both (On me.)

I found out that they don't like each other enough to be in the same cage, when it's time for bed. they fight then. so Buttercup gets her cage and Marylin gets Bubbles old cage for now. we want them to like each other just enough to sleep in the same cage.
Today after Kommandant gets off work we are going shopping for food and whatnot

No comments: