Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So the other day i decided that i wanted to post something about me wearing things that Knittech makes me but my freaking Internet connection sucks because I'm a bad person and i use other peoples connections. So it wouldn't like me post and i have just been mad at it.
In other news, I'm mad at my engineers at work. They went to my TS and told him that i wasn't working and all i do is play with a stapler and i don't pay any attention to their project. Ha i do i did almost 600 pages in the day and they say that i don't pay any attention to their projects. I want what they are smoking because i work so freaking hard.
So work is going on break for 1 to 2 weeks depending on who you are. I am one of the few that get to come in and work that second week because my project needs their page counts up and the project is going to be ending the 20Th or something of August.
Yesterday i got heart burn so bad at 1300 that when i picked up Kommandant we went to get something to eat and i went to bed 10 to 15 minutes after Kommandant left to go gaming. I woke up at 2157 to eat again and then i just went back to bed and didn't get back up till it was time to leave the house. I know that i should have been up just a little earlier but i was just so freaking tired. It's almost like you need sleep to cancel out sleep. that's what i keep telling my co-worker.
today i didn't get heart burn (Yaye!). i'm not going to go home and just go to bed we need to clean the livingroom. i'm not looking forward to this because Kommandant clean the room and now i think he wants me to help with cleaning up the mess he made. oh well i had it coming anyway.
I think that this weekend we are going to go up to his mom's house so we could just hang out with her or a day and 1 night. i'm kind of looking forward to that. We aren't doing that till Saturday night when Kommandant get's done gaming. (i'll be driving after midnight. because he is going to be gaming till 2 or 3 in the morning again...)
I don't think anything else is new with me.

2 comments:

Saren Johnson said...

lol, the mess "he" made? Are you sure it's just his?

Anonymous said...

Whats the current roommate status?