Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tomorrow is the day!

So tomorrow Kommandant and i are going with Knittech and Grilltech overnight to jackpot. yaye but i can't gamble so that means that I'm mostly going to be bored. Kommandant gets 100 to gamble with so maybe we'll come out even. So Grilltech had asked If Kommandant and i wanted to share a room and Kommandant was like YES! So we are sharing a room with one of Grilltech's Co-workers and his wife. That meant that i had to call the hotel and get the room changed and had to deal with a lady that had a Hard day of work and gave me a nasty headache. She kept asking me for my number so she could call me back because of her computer locking up on her. She kept asking like "Give me your number" or "Ma'am Give me YOUR Number" And each time i asked her if she was ready for my number she kept saying "Ma'am i can't get my computer to unlock so GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER" I wanted to smack her throw the Phone.
Last night i started to pack for the trip because i like to be prepared for everything and Kommandant should know that because of his last trip he took. I also just laid around the house and did nothing. I was in bed by 1913 because i was just so tired and my head hurt. Daizy was in the room with me and she was really really good she didn't make a lot of noise. I put her into her cage and then covered her up at 2030 so that i could just fall asleep without worrying about her. Buttercup and Blossom went to bed around the same time i did because it was dark in the room.
Kommandant came home around 2230 and went to bed with me. I think i was grumpy because he didn't say much to me when he woke me up. So we both went to sleep.
This morning i woke up around 0549 and i remembered that i took off Wesnesday and Thursday for the trip so i didn't even bother getting up out of bed. I woke up at 0849 so i could use the bathroom and Daizy started Yelling for someone to uncover her so she could start the day. By the time i got out of the bathroom Kommandant had grabed Daizy and was walking into our room and laid back down with her. We Finially got up at 0913 and started the day. I took Kommandant to work and stayed with him, He went and got us Breakfast and then he started to clean and help people that were coming into the store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how was the trip? Did you win the big bucks? How goes the roommate situation?