Thursday, June 26, 2008

Today is the first day that i get to have a day off.

Today i didn't really feel like really doing my job, Gosh imagine that. My boss told me that i was away from my station for way too long, I agreed with him because there isn't anything i could of said that would have pleased him. oh well i had that i-don't-care-to-be-here attitude today.
Last night Kommandant made dinner, i told him that he was like the wife for cooking for me all the time. He just gave me an odd look. Oh well i was trying for cute not odd. The roommate gave us 100 for rent. she still owes us 100 because we had said that she would pay 200 and that would be it. She offered her food stamps for the food and whatnot. so the other day i had said when are we getting rent money. She had said earlier that she would give us rent money on Monday. Monday had come and past and she didn't pay us. Oh well i thought then i asked her about it and she said that she would get it to us when she could. I asked her how much her check would be and she had said at least 100. I was like Okay well you still owe us another 100 because of the fact that it's 200 to live here with us. so i don't know where she is going to get the other hundred. I still haven't told her i want her out by the end of next month. Maybe i'll do it at the beginning so she'll have 30 days to get out and find a place.

No comments: