Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cracky

So i was looking for my Truffles body butter that Kommandant didn't want to let me get because it was $20, But everywhere we look NO one has any of the yummy smelling stuff. At one point Knittech had me look up body shops to find the stuff and still no one had it, Oh well looks like i get to order it online.
The trip was awesome,I had a really good time. Next time if i get double the money i put in i will just cash out and call it good. Even though we had to share a room with Grilltechs co-worker i was surprised that it was nice and quite. I called the roommate while we were here to remind her that the repair man was coming to look and work on a couple of things.
I was in just a bad mood this morning and it really didn't help that everyone was trying to tell me how to order something. I just wanted to figure it out on my own but they weren't going to let that happen. I was getting frustrated at the computer anyway and haven't a hole house load of people didn't help either.
i became normal after sometime and now i had to go get food for Kommandant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cracky? Is that a new nickname? What is the deal with you always having to take Kommanadant food all the time? Tell him get get up early and make a lunch. save gas.

Perkygoth said...

No it's really Princess Abby but that was just what i was feeling at the moment. Kommandant said "he get's up at 0500 and makes me lunch so you can suck his 'ballz'" (his words not my words)