Monday, June 2, 2008

This is whats going on in my life now

Yesterday we got a Ginny pig, she is very cute. below is a picture of her on me:



Kommandant and i decided that she will be MINE because he has Daizy the bird that doesn't like me. Oh well i gave up on her.
I accused my dad of being Zomielad, but that isn't him at all.
I didn't want to go to work at all today but i did get up a couple of minutes before my alarm went off. Witch was funny because i thought that i had another 30 minutes before i had to get up. i went to work and i had to sort papers all day. I didn't run any engines witch was fine with me, because i just wasn't in the mood to maybe tomorrow i will get to.
I got home today and Kommandant had cleaned the living room and the dining room. Yaye, I'm happy about that it's all clean and we can walk into the house and not run into anything. I'm temped to have someone friends or family over now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You thought I was your dad? Now that makes me feel bad. Although I'm pretty sure your Ginny Pig is actually a guinea pig. Unless you have some new mutant thing.