Thursday, June 19, 2008

June 19th

Today I didn’t want to get up and go to work. I just wanted to stay in bed with Kommandant and all the Kitties that we had since their owner was gone for the night. Little Toby was sleeping against Kommandant’s legs and Cristal was sleeping on my night stand next to the bed (an old hamper that we don’t use and it was either use it as a night stand or throw it away.) Today at work I didn’t have to deal with someone getting mad at me for no good reason. Isn’t it the job of the EH to come clear jams and be nice or reasonable to your operators? That’s what I thought, but today my op3 just wasn’t in the mood to be nice at all she was kind of mean and crabby all day. I got so many jams that I would be too but I would try and be nice to everyone. She wasn’t she was slamming things around and when you tried to talk to her she just snapped at you. But oh well it’s the end of the week and I don’t have to deal with work till Monday.
So Monday is when the maintenance man is coming to the house and working on things so that I will stop pulling my hair out. Like the bath tube is leaking, even when you really try to turn it off it just won’t it pretty much sucks! I found out that when we went to Jackpot the maintenance man was coming over the day that we were coming back (I knew that of course so I set it up that way.) and I told the roommate that she needed to be up and she had to let Him in so that he could work on things so that I would be happy when we got house for the night. Well that didn’t happen. She ‘must of’ slept through it. The maintenance man was coming over at 1000 in the morning and I would think that reasonable people that really cared would be awake and let the guy in so he could do things that I said that he could come and fix. So since it didn’t happen Kommandant got a phone call saying that since no one was there when he came last time that we should make the time and not him. So Kommandant set the time up for 0900 on Monday. Yaye, wait no that means that Rayven has to have the Kitties out of the house and she needs to be gone! But do I really think that’s going to happen? I’m not sure.
So I have decided a while ago that I wanted Rayven out before our year anniversary. That’s a fair request right? I think that it is. But she my not think that it’s fair because here in about 17 days is when it is. Kommandant won’t talk to her because she hasn’t been house while we are home. He keeps saying that “She is your friend.” I know she is but she isn’t being a good one. She lost her job after having it for like maybe a month and then she hasn’t bothered to get another one because she knows that rent is coming up and we pretty much paid her portion for her, which I really don’t like doing because it was an agreement that she needed to have a job before moving in with us and she needed to keep it also. Why doesn’t anyone listen to me? I talked to her last night and I asked her how job hunting was and if she had a job inline so she could get us rent and she said. “Good I’m going to get an application to the 711 (that makes me want a slupree at that shop Kommandant and I get free slurpees sometimes if the right guy is working because the guy likes Kommandant so much that he is willing to give a slupree or two to get a discount at our shop.) up the street tomorrow and my friend R and I are going job hunting so that we don’t have to walk around town all day.” I looked at her and “you’re going to be looking all over town? How are you going to be getting to work when you don’t have a car?” And she said “I’m going to be getting a job on this side of town I just don’t want to be walking all over this side of town.”
Yesterday Kommandant and I went to Aarons just to look around and see if they had anything that we couldn’t live without. Sure enough they had something that we could afford. We got ourselves a laptop. It’s nifty. We can afford it will all of our things that we make payments on. We are making payments on the laptop for about a year or less. The payments are a little over $100 but that’s okay because we have a little extra money that we could send on something besides movies or anything like that.
This morning (lunch for me) I called Kommandant to see if he could look something for me and he was just in a bad mood before I made things worse. It didn’t help that I wasn’t in the best mood ever. I was just crabby because my eh didn’t really want to help me with anything and it was just lame! I called him at 1300 break and it was better because we weren’t in a mood. I had said “I’m going to go home and make tacos for dinner tonight” and Kommandant freaked out “Why are you making what I have been wanting for a week now!” I was stunned because I had said that I was making them for DINNER a thing that 2 or more people take part in at our house. I went home after work and I started to make dinner I picked up Daizy and I let her stand in the kitchen with me even though all she wanted was Kommandant. Oh well She was being annoying. So I put her in her cage and I covered her up so she would be quite while I worked. When I finished I uncovered her and I left to give Kommandant food and just hang out with him while he had an hour of work. Well he really didn’t need it because he was playing a game already with someone and I would just be in the way so I asked for the laptop and I began to blog. Even though we don’t have internet at the house I and there isn’t a connecting at the game shop I still made up the blog so I could post it when there was some internet connection.
Last week we went to the Incredible Hulk Movie. It was awesome! I enjoyed it so much. It started out like the TV show which I liked so much. I wanted to see the Happening. But I was told that it was horrible, and it sucked and I should wait for someone to get it and I could brow it. Kommandant and Grilltech went to Speed Racer and they had said that it was awesome Kommandant said that I needed to go see it on the big screen and I keep telling him that I never watched the show when I was younger so I don’t know what the show is really about. He just said it looked cool and that we would go see it together because it would give us something to be together. A couple of days ago My Cousin had her baby and she is really cute! I want to send her flowers or something like that.
Tomorrows is the knit and eat and I am bringing chocolate cake to the event.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your kicking your friend Rayven out (assuming Kommandant caves and does it for you) and your rent will be going up how can you afford a laptop?

Perkygoth said...

because of Kommandant *little* raises.