Saturday, January 31, 2009

Arg

So today Kommandant had to go to work early, I stayed home and fell back asleep. I was just being lazy till 10:30, I got up and took a shower. I went out to the family room and Knittech was sitting there playing her game. she asked if i was ever going to do the dishes like i said i was going to do, Yesterday. Opps I was going to do them but i just forgot. So i did them while she took her shower and then we went to a couple of stores and then we got our eyebrows done. sure the lady could have just down my eye brows right the first time but no i think she had it out for me because i had to sit back in the chair again and had her torcher me again. And then she was saying that i should wait to get the rest of my eye brows done in another day because they would bleed. I looked at her and told her that i normally got them done this way. Arg...
After that Knittech went home and i went to the game shop so that i could see Kommandant and talk to him. Boy i should have stayed far away from the shop today. It was so gross the magic people were there and they didn't smell too good. I left and didn't go back.
Grilltech and knittech watched Stephen king's It, i watched a little bit of it and then i went off into my own little world. I got my laundry done and i started to read my Sherrilyn Kenyon book and Grilltech told me i should read the It book. I will get to it i just want to finish my book first before i start another book.
Kommandant and i are going to his mom's house. I don't want to drive in the dark. I just called her and told her that we were coming up tonight. I wanted Kommandant to do it but he doesn't have a phone and he is gaming and i forgot to tell him when i talked to him before he got off work.

No comments: