Tuesday, January 27, 2009

life.

Today i took Kommandant to work and then i ran home and did nothing. I just sat at the computer and just did an Internet search and a youtube search on anything that came to mind. I took Kommandant some food about 1 and then i ran home because Knittech forgot her suit because it's swim day and I'm not wanting to workout on a swim day.
Kommandant was crabby at me today because i didn't come back to him at all. He was just in a funky mood and i just wanted to be alone. I got our room cleaned. It wasn't pretty. I pretty much listented to music on youtube because i don't have my Cd's that i normally listen to.
Uggie is sitting on my lap and she refuses to move or do anything else. each time i move or something she just glares at me and tells me to stop it.
Yesterday i applied at my old job hopping that i could get my old job back but no luck there because they are mostly laying off people. But Kommandant wants me to apply for Direct TV so we can get it for free when i worked there long enough. I really don't want to work there but it is a job.
I'm really bored right now. I just don't like cleaning, At all. It's just not my thing. I get really bored and i normally take a nap or something like that instead of cleaning. that's pretty much why it took me forever to clean things when i was younger, and pretty much now. That's why Kommandant does most of it. I do Dishes and laundry, and clean the bathroom but the room is not one of my favorite things to do.
This up coming weekend Kommandant and i are going to his mom's house. We haven't been up there in a long time. It's been about Christmas time when we were last up there. I don't want to go up there because it's cold and there is snow on the ground and i'm not a big fan of snow, not at all. I'll Play with it from time to time but i just don't like it. Plus Our car has bald tires on the back and i'm just not that comfortable driving with the tires like that. But Kommandant really want to see his mom and i just don't have the heart to tell him no with that type of thing. Plus he know's that i couldn't live without seeing my mom, so he uses that against me. arg... who well, i guess i'm gonna head to bed now..

No comments: