Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today

This morning Kommandant got up and did his morning things. I tried to get up early but I throw the blackets off me Kommandant put them back on me so i didn't get up early oh well it really doesn't matter. Kommandant was going to leave this morning with out me. I was going to have to walk or just try and get Grilltech to take me to the gym, But i got up and started the day with Kommandant. I got dressed and then i went into the living room where Kommandant was. He was trying to talk to me But Daizy wasn't letting him. She keep yelling whenever He would try to talk or me. So Kommandant was being an @$$ and yelled at her and shook her cage. It was uncalled for and i told him that he shouldn't have done that. He told me to go get his keys, rudly. I got his keys that were on the kitchen table and went out to the car. and i took him to work. I didn't want to stay there so i dropped him off and went back home and checked my email and gathered my gym stuff. i went back to the Game shop because i really wanted a book that just came out Yesterday.
Knittech and i went swimming, and then we were done we went to Walmart. Arg they didn't have my ring in and the lady said that they would call me when they go it in. But then when we gave her the ring she said that it might be 2 weeks and not 3.. Arg it's been about 2 weeks now and still no ring. it really bumbed me out So i guess i get to wait the full 3 weeks now.. arg

No comments: