Saturday, January 24, 2009

Facebook can just suck it

So i just have to say that I LOVE Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-hunter books. So B lent me Archeron so that i could read it. it took forever to read because i just wasn't in the reading mood for a while and when i wanted to start reading it Kommandant was so nice and he pulled the book marker out of it and started using it for a mouse pad. That made me so mad and it took forever to find the spot that i was in back the book it over 700 pages in it. But i finally finished it and now I'm sad because i have to give it back to B.
I have to say this, I Really Don't Like Facebook. I think it sucks. i don't understand how to use it I like Myspace way more because i know how to get my way through it. And i don't like how family can just us it all the time and post things like "Perky is " and they have a blog that they don't even Post in because they are too busy with the facebook. It's just irritating to me.
Tonight i don't know what I'm going to do. I think I should make Kommandant go to His mom's house but we also have to be in town on Sunday because the Grandparents are coming by the house then. And Kommandant and i stay at his mom's house for 2 day when ever we go up there.
Grilltech showed me this really cool chat program that uses all of the messenger programs all in one thing and it can also use your myspace and facebook things also in it and your emails. it's really nifty. It's called Digsby.

No comments: