Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday

Today i got up early so that i could get my examination done at 10:30 but the person doing it called me early and asked if 9:30 would be okay for her to come and do it. I said okay and so she showed up 10 Minutes early while i was straighting up the front room and getting my information together so i didn't have to run around and do it while she was waiting for me to get it all together. but i got the front room straightened up and i got my paper work together i just needed to get my ID from the car when she got here. She weighed me and it was 12 pounds liter then when i got weight at the gym. Then she took my blood. I wasn't ready for it, and i haven't gave blood to anyone before, so that was a first for me.
After everything was said and done i got to take Kommandant to work. Then i came home and feed the animals and then i went back to Kommandant to get the card so i could spend money and i went to get money and i got food for me and him.
After that i went home to get my swim suit because Knittech and i are going to be swimming today because we just want to.
Last night i went through our black foot locker and found some stuff that i have been looking for, for a while, like my knitting book.
Yesterday i went to the store and got some new tennis shoes because my shoes were all wholly and when i step in a puddle half the puddle would end up in my shoes. Kommandant played games last night and when he asked me if he could play i didn't give him an answer because i went shopping and when i got done shopping i called him to see what he was doing and he answered me rudely. So i went home and i hung out with Knittech and watched Yummy Yummy Hot guys.

No comments: