Monday, January 19, 2009

walmart

Today Kommandant and i got up and we just hang out at the house for a while. Grilltech and Knittech wanted to know if i was going to the gym with them, and i said that i really didn't want to go today. Knittech took me to Walmart and we shopped. I took my wedding ring in and told them that it broke for the second time and that i didn't have a receipt for my ring because i thought that it would be fixed and done with, but i was so wrong. The lady that helped me was super nice and that she actually looked up the bar code for my ring and she took my information down and said that my ring was going to be sent out and it would take 3 to 4 weeks for it to come back all fixed, but then she said that it would take a little less time for it to come back after it gets fixed. so I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope that it comes back in no time at all.

No comments: