Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's just called Rage

Today i really didn't want to get out of bed, i just wanted to sleep the day away. but i didn't get to, i got up and started my day. Knittech and i went and ate food and then we went to the gym. After the gym we went to a thrift store and shoped there, and then we got Kommandant food and then just went home and had Fatjitas for lunch.
Yesterday I went to target and looked for a camera that the internet said that the store had and they didn't. It was retarted, i was going to go to Nampa's target but Grilltech told me to call them first before wasting the gas to get there and find out that they didn't have it.
Yesterday Kommandant was in a really bad mood, he told me that i could spend money and when i did and i called him about it he freaked out at me because i spend money that i wasn't suppose to. I guess i told him the wrong thing. because he was talking to me Yesterday and he said that he didn't want to spend over 100 and i didn't because we had a gift card that took care of part of it. he thought i didn't use it. which i did use. I looked at the shipping information and i requested 2 day shipping and they are going to be sending it in 2 weeks. so i just changed it to normal shipping and just going from there.
tonight we are having pizza

1 comment:

GrillTech said...

Is it just me or is there a re-occuring thread in your posts of "Today I didn't want to get up"?