Thursday, February 26, 2009

just a small update

So i start on my job on Monday, I'm happy that I'm starting to work again but I'm not really happy that I'm going to be on swing shift. but i think i can live with it because I'm going to start bringing home a paycheck finally!
i think Kommandant is getting me sick. I'm not happy about it because i don't want to be sick. arggg...
The other day i made Kommandant mad by calling him during his gaming and so he just slept on the couch. the next morning i made it all better by saying i was sorry and we are now at peace for the moment.
Our guinea babies are going to live in Nampa for a while. Kommandant was saying that they could live out in the garage and they would be fine out there. well i said he was wrong and he needed to look that info up before he kills our babies. he looked up the information and said that i was right. He called his friend to see if he couldn't mind taking them in for a while and he agreed. i was so happy but it's in Nampa that i don't want to drive out there every week and see them. arg.. but at least we get to keep them.
ummmm, i don't think there is much more to tell about this little update for me

==============================================================
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:



- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.



- What I create will be just for you.



- It'll be done in the next 12 months.



- You have no clue what it's going to be.



- I reserve the right to do something unusual.



The catch? You have to put this in your blog as well. Pass on the love!
==============================================================

1 comment:

GrillTech said...

Neener, I'm first.. Now what did I win?