Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my post

So i decided that i want to get another tattoo. i had a dream that i was getting a tattoo done. i woke up and i looked at where i thought i was getting one done and there was nothing. So i decided that i am going to save up some money so that i can tell Kommandant i'm getting one and whatnot.
I talked to one of my friends and he is willing to draw it out and see what it's like and how i want it.
I found out Yesterday that a friend passed away. The funeral is on Friday and I asked Kommandant to come with me so i would feel comfortable. Kommandant and i are going up on Thursday night so we could make it there and stay with GMGP.
That's what i'm doing this weekend
Tomorrow i get to do drug testes and i get to sign a new contract for going back to work for A. yaye!
but that's all i have right now...

No comments: