Saturday, February 7, 2009

dying of boredom

Lets see here, This last week i got my wedding ring back. I'm Happy about it. I wear my pretty all the time. :)
Today i found out that i get to do house sitting for about a month or something like that for GAM it's out by the outlet mall. I'm looking forward to it because that means that i get to have a little doggie and a cat that i get to take care of. :)
i don't know how i'm going to convence Kommandant that it's a good idea for us to do it. I made plans to go to GAM's house and get rules for the doggie and cat for monday so that we could get it done with. But i don't know if kommandant wants to do that at all. but i said that we would do it. i think we need to save for gas and whatnot when we get to that point.
Kommandant and i were arguing that other day. because i don't give him his space, or give him his alone time or something like that. I grew up to My parents doing everything EVERYTHING together. so i'm use to that and that's what i want in my life. Kommandant's family didn't do that when he grew up. Kommandant also told me that i need more friends that i could hang out with. Knittech and i talked while the power was out and we decided that i need to make friends that are more relieable and whatnot and that i can look up to. i think that would be a good for me and i think that's what i need in my life.
today Knittech gave me a whole bunch of eye make-up i'm happy about it so that i can do my eyes in differnt colors. :) thanks Knittech!

No comments: