Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I think, i think i will post again

point one: i think the nickelback song for the yummy hot guys is better because i like the song more.
Point two: maybe you shouldn't loose all that weight in front of me. then maybe just maybe I'll stop making yummy brownies in your home knittech *smiles sweetly*

Okay now that i got though things off my chest i can do a real post...

Today C and E were talking about how much to give taxi perky for gas money.. they were talking about 20 for the week. I looked at them and asked if they were crazy. I'm not taking 20 dollars I'm going to take 35 or 40 because I've done a lot of driving for them this week.
I've packed a lot of movies to take for the time we are gone. I'm not gonna take the PS2 just yet because we still need it for the time we are here because i love playing guitar hero.
I'm taking some of my books with us because i just love my books. i was calling them by their charaters names when i was packing them.
I think that's all i have right now...

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

Carrie Penny offered find her fat free brownie recipes....