Friday, July 18, 2008

Well

So Mr W gets bounus points for knowing what my tattoo was. He didn't ask what it was or what it's from. I like having people know what it is but i kind of get tired of telling people OH it's Girr from Invader Zim. Well I don't know what that is will you tell me.
I get tired of them always doing that. But Mr. W just was like you got a tattoo of invader zim. I just shrugged and told him that it was gir but he know what shows so that's where he gets the points.
So we are going on a buget. I don't like the idea but i know we have to or we don't get to get a house. The one i want and i just have to waited till the end of next month before we can try for it again.
Last night we went to Hellboy Golden Army. It was a good movie and i like it a lot. I'm debating weither or not we should go to Batman this weekend or next weekend because i'm not sure.

No comments: