Tuesday, July 29, 2008

the day

Today i was going to kill someone. I was taking care of the laptop and all the people that i talked to were saying that the computer wasn't on warrenty. gosh i thought we just got the computer so wouldn't the computer be under warrenty. oh well i got the computer back up and running again. the roommate doesn't read my blog and i really don't think that she cares too.
Sunday night Kommandant and i went up to see his mom and just got hang out for the night. we played Hand and foot and boy is that fun. I got the right amount of card 3 times then on the 4th time i got 2 over the amount that i needed. I was problaby dead last in points but it was sure a lot of fun. Sunday night i called The roommate and got her answering machine. i left the 2 week noticed in a message since we really didn't finish talking that one night that i got the courage to tell her that i don't think that it's best to have her living with us and that she needs to find another place to live. She didn't say anything when we got home from Kommandant's mom's house. so i think that she is good.
Today I moved boxes to our storage (the Parents house) and got ready to have the washer ready to move in today. i was talking to Griltech and then i realized that Griltech has to work tonight and that is when i want to move the washer into our house. Gosh that sucks. So i called Kommandant and told him that we won't beable to move the washer to the house is Thursday before we go on the trip. he asked me why so late in the week and i told him because you game on Wenesday and Thrusday is the day that i get him and that is what i want to be doing so i can wash some clothes for the trip.
I Still have no clue on who my Favorite Stalker is but i will know when Hey tell me what day you come in and hang out??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leaving a voicemail message to kick someone out. That seems a bit cold.

I come in at intermittent times. Generally later in the week.

P.S. Enjoy the camping trip with the inlaws. Kommandant said you get to take eggs.

Anonymous said...

2 days no post. Kommandant was telling me today that you guys picked up the washer last night. Do we get to see a picture of the washer and dryer together?

Anonymous said...

Since I don't want to cause any marital difficulties I'll bow out. Farewell, ZombieLad will bother you no longer.

Hope your weekend was great.