Friday, July 11, 2008

Perky's Answer for the meme by Grilltech

Sixth level about what I would expect.

You are trapped in a mall and the zombies are attacking (for the sake of any arguments we'll say they are of the "slow" variety). You get to choose any 1 weapon to use, any song to have blasting on the speakers, and any famous person to fight alongside you. What do you pick?

My answers:
Weapon - 50mm double barrell pump action shot gun with a 50 rd drum
Song - Our Lady Peace "superman is Dead"
Person - Anthony Kiedis

4 comments:

GrillTech said...

50mm??!! That would be a big shotgun.

Saren Johnson said...

Yeah, Anthony would be wonderful to watch.

Anonymous said...

I'm not to sure a rock performer would by my first choice.

Anonymous said...

I thought you bought a computer so that you could post?