Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ahhh PizzaHut

So i just saw a pizzaHut car drive by my window. So today at work was kind of like a living nightmare. When i got there i had nothing to do. i asked what i was doing and No one Freaking Know. it was stupid, i just wanted to go home so i could find a new Job. But i don't think that i will get a new Job. i just don't like the job interview stage. I don't like it and i am almost always so nerous that i don't know what to say and my hands... i'll just stop there.
today when we got home the roommate wasn't home. I was like Yes *happy dance* then i called her to see what she was up too. "I'm eating dinner at my Grandparents house. *Noooooooo Shakes fists at sky.*
she came into my room and asked if i wanted to hang out with her. we never hang out anymore. that is true, and its the fact that i don't like talking to anyone that is pretty much a slacker. but i just have to live with it because we haven't done anything about it yet.
Mr. ZombieLad, I still have no clue who you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is an easy way to find out who I am. Just have Kommandant start spreading rumors but tell different ones to different people. Then when I post about something he said you will know which person it was. But then since I gave you this idea I'm sure it won't work.

BWAHAHAHA

PS - Did your Roomie get rid of her cats yet?