Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 27th

This morning i really didn't want to get up. I got up at the 0530 and pretty much ran out the door just so i could get to work on time. I had someone tailgating me really badly. I figured out who it was because she followed me from Our apartments all the way to work.
I ran 1 project up until 1145 when my EH called and said that i needed to run another project which i was happy because i got to run 1 engine for most of the day. Yaye!
I called Kommandant at my 13000 break which he was eating ARG! I asked him about the apartment we looked at yesterday just to see if he called the guy and talked to see it and a little more information. he didn't call the apartments at all which i that was pretty much all i wanted to talk to him about. so i called my mom and asked her when we were going to shopping for my sister. she said Saturday about 0930 which i wasn't happy about at the moment because i just want to get it done and over with.
This morning around 0950 i decided that i was going to change my last name to Kommandant's last night. I've just been putting it off for so long that i kind of figured i needed to do it.
Since 1400 i have been sitting around doing nothing. I've been staring off in space. gosh i was bored.
I called Kommandant at 1500 and didn't get an answer so i called him again and he answered but he was talking to a customer.. I told him i would see him when i was done with work. I got back to work around 1505 and started working 5 minutes before break was done.

No comments: