Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lookie!

Today started out kind of bad, but it recovered when i heard that kommandant put in our car cd player Loreena McKennitt. I was so happy that he did that...
Anywho today i decided that i wanted to make Kommandant Dinner I looked at what the serving size of the hamburgerhelper and that's all i ate. while we were eatting i chatted with NS, and he gave me some tips about what i should to and what i should do when i walk/run/jog. So i started to work out today. I did a couple of minutes streching out then I did 15 minutes of biking, and 7 minutes of walking/jogging one way and then 7 minutes back, and then i spent a couple of minutes streching out and the odd thing is i feel really really good after all that.
This morning i spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how a stapler works. (I still haven't figured it out.) then i spent 6 hours working on one project and then i get traded to another project and then 4 hours working on another. so pretty much today it sucked at work.
So my tattoo is feeling really good and it's looking great.

(that picture was a little hard to take and i did it myself.)
Well i gotta go home now...

No comments: