Saturday, March 15, 2008

March 15, 2008

Okay lets start off with Last Friday (3/07/08 at 1300) i got a girr tattoo and i love it! (even though it hurts really badly). when my tattoo artist was doing the tattoo it didn't hurt as bad as i thought it would. He was trying to explain it to me what it felt like. He said "it kind of feels like a sunburn when it's healing" (Just a note: I have never in my life had a sunburn) when i told him that he then said "well i guess your going to felt what a sunburn feels like."
So today it's still a little red and it feels like i just have a really tight muscle and it itches so bad and i can't scratch it at all.
Anywho, today Kommandant got up at 0830 this morning and he didn't wake me up until it was about time to go. but he said that he wanted to let me sleep in. (there is no way i'm going to be walking to the shop from our appartments at this point in time.) so i got up and got dressed and left with him. we drove to the shop and no one was there I looked at Kommandant and said "where is everyone? i thought you said that there was a tournament today?" he didn't tell me it was at the red lion he then told me "i told you that it was at the red lion. I can walk over there it's not a big deal." so i drove over to the red lion and dropped him off.
It's about 0920 hours and as i'm driving i'm trying to call Knittech to ask her if she wanted to go to breakfast before she had to go to the Knitting shop for her class. But 4 calls later she still hasn't answered her phone. so i pick up some sandwhiches and as i'm driving to her house i see her car going the other way so i turn around and i go to the knitting shop. i get all the stuff out of the car and we go up to the knitting shop.
When we got up stairs i ask her if she could wash my tattoo because Kommandant was in a hurry this morning. so she washes my tattoo and we go to eat our sandwhiches. when she was about done with hers the person she was teaching to knit showed up. so i sit down on the couch and i kind of read my book. then i just didn't want to be at the shop anymore so i went home and started cleaning our room.
do you ever get that feeling that when your working that you're not getting anything thing done? well that's what i felt like. I was cleaning since 1130 till about 1445 then i made a list of things we needed and i went to the store. i was there for about a half an hour and i came home and put everything away i cleaned for about an hour more then i laid down for a nap. i got up about 1950 and started to make dinner for myself because when i called Kommandant and asked what time he ate dinner he said about an hour ago. so i brought enough for myself and i came down to the gaming shop. when i came into the shop Kommandant didn't even look up or even say hi. so i sat down and started eatting. Half way through eatting he came over and said "if you give me a kiss i'll give you something cute" i kissed him and he gave he a small glass ketchup bottle. (it's about a 3rd of the size of a vitamin water bottle.)
So tonight we are going to the in-laws house tonight around maybe 1100. it takes about an hour to an hour and a half to get there and i drive all the way. we are going to be stopping at the house so i can grab a couple of things before we go up there.

No comments: