Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ahhhhhhh!

Saturday night:
1800: Went to the shop and hung out for a while. talked to a friend about tattoos and pinup girls.
2100: friend get's into car accient. (he is fine he just had just little cuts on his hand from trying to get out of his car and falling on some glass)
2330 to about 2400:we were driving up to the Mother-in-Law's house and while I was driving Kommandant was "not" sleeping, but had a pillow up to his head and he wasn't talking to me anymore. He only glanced up when i would swear or stop, so he was really tired, it's not my fault that he had to game till 2330. We were maybe 45 minutes away from her house when i saw two shadowy figures on the side of the road. I looked alittle closer and OMG the figures were 2 female deer.
0045:Finialy get to go to sleep because the mother-in-law wanted to talk and whatnot. Have Father in law comment that my tattoo looks like a cracked out tea pot. (i corrected him by saying that i thought it looked like a disfunctional toaster, when i first saw him)
1045: we got up a little late but hey i didn't complain at all. we got woken up by a little black thing they everyone has their own name that they want to call him. we got breakfast too. it was eggs, baccon, and toast, and milk. it was yummie.

We didn't get home till 2250 which didn't make me happy at all.

Monday:
Kommandant woke me up at 0350 to tell me that i set the clock an hour ahead and that he was going to go back to bed. I didn't like that at all, i had been up most of the night because my tattoo itched like hell and i still didn't get an hour more of sleep.
I got my sleeping pills which did make me happy because i got to sleep without waking up during the night wanting Kommandant to rub it and make me feel better, and to have him be grumby at me for the rest of the morning. We didn't go to the Tech's house at all because Kommandant was filling kind of itcky, when i got home he had the room kind of orginized but not really (the black hole x5) It was a challenge to get into the room and to move around. I asked him what i could do to help and he said that i could do the bathroom (Oh joy I thought) the bathroom was such a mess that i didn't know what to do with myself. I spent 2 days working on it. Last night around 2145 i got it done. (i'm not too happy with Rayven she painted her nails in our bathroom and had blobs of black nail polish on our counter. She didn't tell us or me that she needed nailpolish remover or anything she just left it there.)

Tuesday:
0510 I got up and asked Kommandant to wash my tattoo and i got a bowl of Chocolate puffs. and got my coffee all ready, I ran out of coffee creamer. (that makes me sad because it was Rasberry and chocolate mmmmm) I got to work and i was in high high and i was in a normal shirt that i was dying in. So i got the tank top that was in my car and wore that all day. (i now have a wet spot on the back of my shirt) I drove to the gaming shop and had to go to get some food because Kommandant didn't take a lunch or ate early and was starving (because i never feed him) 1830 roled around and Kommandant was still at the shop and i wanted to go get some Eucerin for my tattoo to make it feel better.
I got the bathroom done because Kommandant was gaming so i had nothing to do and i let him take the car because i didn't have anywhere to go so i didn't care what he did because it was rainning all day (on and off for most of the day) so i didn't want him walking.

Today:
0546 I arrived at work. I was a minute late Damn I hate being late. it really didn't matter because my EH wasn't there because she was getting her contact taken out and it was just a minute. (we can be up to 7 minutes late before we get an occurrence) (i pretty much feel like i'm in high school again but we only get 3 occurrences before we get talked to and get fired.) I got to work with 2 Printers and one came up at 1359 and ran till 1430 the engineer got what he wanted and told me to stop running it. My other one kept getting service error on Envelopes and i got to skip to the next paper. I got off and walked outside and OMFG it's rainning. I wasn't prepaired today. so i wandered to my car and the rain wasn't really cold but just cold enough.
Everyone on the road was going really slow because Oh it's rainning i must drive really really slow. I got to the shop and go doing this because i wanted to go it yesterday but someone stopped me from doing it. (only because i don't work at the game shop anymore but i help out Kommandant a lot and the owners don't know about it.)

No comments: