Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 26th

Some days are busy busy busy where you have way too much to do and not enough time to do any of it. that's how i felt today. i have 4 engines to run and when 1 of them stops printing they all stop. Some of the reasons are the output bin is full, cool-down-mode, load x tray with x amount of media, or there would be an error that needed to be written up. They were driving me insane.
So I'm in the back way be hide everything that's were my work station is. Against the far wall there is this guy that keeps staring at me like he wants to kill me or something. well this morning around 0730 to about 1050 each time i would glance at the clock he would be staring at me. at first i thought i was just being paranoid but I'm not he normally stares at people just because he can and no one is willing to say anything to him.
Later that day i was chatting with my test lead and he made a face that reminded me of the guy that was staring at me earlier. I couldn't wait til work was over.
when 1515 rolled around i was out of there! i got out of the parking lot before any of the normal people that i see coming out. What can i see i was in a rush. I went home and i picked up my yarn project and i took it to the game shop. Kommandant greeted me and looked annoyed. So i just avoided it all. I walked into the game room and worked on my project and listened to music.
I was looking on craigslist and i found a place that looked awesome. It's affordable which makes me happy And the really cool thing is that kommandant asked if we could go see it. we saw it and i liked it, and i think kommandant likes it too.
Then we went and saw batman for 10 bucks for both of us.it was 2213 So we went home and i got to brush my teeth and i went to bed.

No comments: