Saturday, August 30, 2008

ummm okay...

So Thursday i got laid off my job that I've had for a year and some change. I took it really well up in till i got to Kommandant and then i started to cry and he didn't get my i was crying. i have also be extremely moody, a little worse then normal. But i think I'm okay now. I get unemployment coming in for 24 weeks or less till i find a job. Thursday night i called the roommate and asked her to come home so WE could talk. What does she do she brings her grandma with her and her grandma talks us into keep her for a while longer.
The kittens keeps being bad and we gave her a week to get rid of it or it's going to the pound. I'm not happy that the mama cat has a litter on the way again. so we need to talk about that also.
Knittech and i went to see the personal trainer and we didn't do much because Knittech wasn't in a state to do anything. I applied to Albertsons last night and i plan on applying other places also.
The books that i am reading are from the Dark-hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon.
Well there isn't anything else that is new.

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

You're doing well. Just do two job applications per week and you'll have another job in no time.

Missed you at the gym today.