Monday, August 18, 2008

Go me!

So this morning i really didn't want to get up. I just kept hitting the snooze button. i got to work with 2 minutes to spare. this week i am working in a really cool place, which is really good because last week i was working in the hot place and i was misable.
Today after i got off work i decided after i thought that i was just going to go home. but i took myself to the gym, and i swam for 5 laps. yaye me.
Tomorrow Knittech and i are going to go swim the 10 laps and then go home.
I just finished my book so now i'm going to be waiting for my other book to come into the book store.
Well i don't have anything else to report.

3 comments:

Saren Johnson said...

Yea you! Can't wait until we can actually swim all 10 laps.

Heather said...

what book series are you reading??

GrillTech said...

Since you guys don't answer the phone anymore.. Happy Birthday Kommandant.