Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This is me

So today we woke up at Kommandant's moms house. It was 7 o'clock and i didn't want to get up. the next thing i knew they were asking me to get up so i could talk kommadnant to work at 0830. Kommandant and i went home and took showers and then came down to the shop. he was working and i was filing unemployment on the computer. I had to call the umemploment people like 3 times, and i still need to get my drivers licesnce number to them so they can do my "claim".
Last night i finished my book. I want to get the next one but i haven't asked Kommandant if i could get it just yet. I think i'll have to wait till i get a new job first.
I applied to Petco just 10 minutes ago so that i could work with people and customers and animals. yaye... i think that next week i'm going to be applying at Costco, and Winco. maybe i can get a fun job that i would like and want to keep. I don't want to work in the fast food business but i think if that's all that's left i think i would have to just do it because it's better then nothing.

No comments: