Saturday, August 9, 2008

Because I'm a Lemming....

So it's been a week or so since i posted last just because this last weekend i went to a family get together. it was really fun i really do like Kommandant's family. Then on Monday Kommandant and i went to go see his mom and sister before she left town. we went swimming in their hotel. The odd thing is that The Holiday End does Salt water and not the Colouring. then i just haven't been in the mood to blog at all.
So yesterday i was at the game shop and i decided that i wanted to get a haircut. I didn't know what style i wanted so i was looking online and i decided i wanted to get an Aline haircut. So Kommandant and i went around town pretty much to find a shop that was open after 6 but i was looking like i might have to do it the next day. but i was so glad that the hair place in walmart was open. yaye. Okay if my phone would of sent the pictures to my email i would have pictures. but i do have a picture of what an Aline haircut is:



but it doesn't look that good on me. but i like it, my hair is still long enough for me to put into a ponytail.

1 comment:

GrillTech said...

What is the deal with the womans eye in that picture.. It freaks me out.