Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm soooo not it

Today was okay for a start, i got up and didn't have to be gotten up by kommandant and told to "hurry up so that I'm not late for work" today. i did have a problem getting dressed this morning because i just didn't want to wear anything that was out. but i figured it out and we went off to work.
When kommandant and i got to his work he was a couple of minutes late. but that was okay because the boss man wasn't that mad he just continued with what he was doing and he talked about what was coming up in the day.
I ran home before i went to the gym to meet the "happy Evil Bunny" (personal trainer) i thought i was just home to get my workout shoes. Yes i have my workout shoes that i like to workout in. (i know what your thinking and i think your the psychotic one) i got a phone call while i was coming into the house and guess what? i didn't have a brain to think that i needed to multi task so i forgot my workout shoes and i had to wear my Black sheep shoes let me tell you they aren't comfortable to workout in. they don't have traction so i was slidding around.
I got a phone call from GM and she wants to do lunch one day and give us "kids" christmas gifts and get that out of the way. Let me tell ya, i don't like being the messanger, i don't like doing it and i don't like having to talk so sence into family members.
i think that's all i have to say this time

No comments: