Thursday, December 4, 2008

Deck the halls

This last week Kommandant and i moved into Grilltech and Knittech's house. and we are waiting on a friend to get out of his apartment so we can move into another place so that we can live some where else.
Why is it that when ever i say "hey you have to try this (insert blank here)" i get sick?? like the other day i was eating my ice cream and i said to Knittech "you got to try this ice cream" the next day I'm sick. that's just a little messed up.
Last night i feel asleep on the couch about 8:30 or so and i woke up and Kommandant said for me to go to bed. i slept for a while then i woke up at about 1:15 and i thought that Kommandant would be in bed with me. he wasn't he was still playing his game and watching Heartbreak Ridge, It's one of his dads and his favorite movies. he came to bed and i didn't sleep well during that time of sleeping. I kept thinking that i was going to fall off the bed. in the morning i looked at the bed and sure enough the bed was lopsided.
This morning i was looking up intresting christmas present for Babybird. so far i have found this really cute dress for her but i'm not sure what size she is so i don't know which one to get her, I had so send an email to Knittech having her look at the present to see what she thinks of it.
so i decided that i'm not going to buy any more of my books till after christmas and my birthday so that people can have an idea of what i want. because i don't really have a long list of things that i want this year. the only thing that i really really want is my wedding ring fixed so that i can start wearing it again, because i miss wearing it. my finger still has the tan line where my ring was. :((

1 comment:

GrillTech said...

You so don't want to be the Aunt that gives clothes for christmas. YOu want to give cool noisy toys..