Friday, December 19, 2008

first time

So this morning i got up after Kommandant because i just didn't want to get out of bed and the fact that i was wearing pj's and wasn't that ready to greet the Repair guys. Kommandant did that for me, then he came into the room and asked "where the Furnace?" I told him where it was and the repair guys got to work.
I got up and didn't know what i wanted to do first. I got on the computer and i looked at my email and checked all my mail from the Internet, then i decided that it was about time for me to do my first ever CheeseCake by myself. (Pumpkin flavored) I had to call Knittech like a million time while i was making it because i had questions about it all, but that's not the point the accual point is that i got it done by myself. :D
I was about done with the Cheesecake when the repair guy "called" out and i went to him and talked with him for a minute. He said that they were going to start the furnace up and the first time it get's going that it would smoke a little bit and that it would smell a little funny but then the smell would go away and it would stop smoking.
Then they cleaned up the area a little bit and then they were done. The repair guy was really nice.
I let the cats out of the Back room and Franny ran out of the room and to the place where the furnace is stored and then all the cats wanted to check it out..

No comments: