Wednesday, September 3, 2008

gosh

This morning i woke up at 0551. I wasn't happy at all. I shrugged it off and went back to sleep. I woke up to my alarm going off at 0802 but i didn't want to get up so i just turned it off and then fell back asleep. I got up at 0920 because someone called me and i just decided that i should get up. I got up and took a shower and then i took Kommandant to work and hung out with him. I took care of the unemployment for now so that i am doing my waiting week this week and i get paid this next week.
I went to the gym today. I did the tread mill and the stand up bike. I think that i was suppose to just do one, but i just wanted to get caught up with my exercising because i missed Monday and Sunday. My legs are so freaking sore. why did i decide to do this again?? oh well this is what it takes to get into shape so be it.
Kommandant wanted something to eat today and we didn't go out to eat. I went home and he thought that i was going to bring him a sandwich but i didn't i made him chicken and mash potatoes with a butter sauce, and dinner rolls. It was yummy, see i cook when i want to and it's good stuff when i do decided to give kommandant a break from cooking.
Since Kommandant and i got married he was the one always cooking. We actually got into an argument about it and i cooked dinner only a handful of times and we've been married a year and 2 months now. Oh well at least he loves me that much to cook for me the times that we are at home. I guess that i don't have a job that i can use the excuse that i work 10 hour days and that I'm tired from a long day at work.
Last night i went over to the book store and saw that they had the next book that i wanted and it was only $4.00 i got $5.00 from Kommandant and i went and got my book, with the some odd discount that kommandant and i get it came to be a little less then what the price tag said. yaye! i guess it's good that Kommandant's boss owns 2 stores and that they give discounts on both stores to the employees.
I'm not as stressed as i was the other day. I am getting over the fact that they laid me off. I can get another job away from the company. Yes it took a year away from me but i'm okay with that i enjoyed the time with them.
Tonight Kommandant and i are having sandwichs and we are going to be cleaning up the livingroom, but before we go home we are going to be going to the other game store.

No comments: