Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm still breathing... I think

Sorry for not posting for a long while just had stuff to take care of. Lets see, Kommandant and i kicked the roommate out. (I'm very proud that i took apart of it.) Cuz i have guts! lol. um, still haven't found a job that i want to do. Kommandant said that if i get a job at Costco i can get a any dog that my little heart desires. But i don't think that's going to happen because i don't have experience in that area. oh well I'll find something to do.
Tonight I'll kind of PO ed, Kommandant and i are suppose to go to his mom's house but what does he do instead? he games till about 1:45 in the morning. I asked him what time did he think that he would be done with it and he said about 10PM. 3 hours off of what he told me??? I'm understanding about wanting to game but come on. We don't get to go to his mom's house every weekend. so i thought i would be nice and tell him that let's go see your mom this weekend and we can send a couple of days up there. He agrees to it and now I'm stuck here waiting on him. this isn't fair. Shouldn't he be waiting on me for this kind of thing??
i left the friends house that they were gaming at 12:47 and waited for a minute before i left because i wanted to see if Kommandant would do the right thing. which of course he didn't he just stayed and gamed.
So when i got home tonight i had to open the window close to the door so i could get in because i gave my keys to my mom so she could feed my babies. i don't know if we are going to go to his mom's now. I'm just upset about it... gosh...
Well i think that's all the news that i have about myself and Kommandant.

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

You must have made it to the MIL's house because you wasn't there when I came by to feed the babies.