Friday, May 16, 2008

This day in the life of Perky

This morning was okay, i got up at 0843 so i could drive the roommate to her job. she had asked me last night if i could do it and i agreed. I had no idea of where she worked, She isn't that good at giving directions. (go that way *points finger in direction*). I get home and i lay down with Kommandant for 15 more minutes. Then we got up and started the day. We had Yogurt for breakfast i had left my shirt in the bathroom and i didn't remember closing the bathroom door. I opened it and there was the roommate. Shut the door and said sorry about that. I wandered back to Kommandant and asked if he know she was there. He said no and then we were on the run from there. Kommandant was a couple of minutes late but no one said anything to him.
He asked me if i was going to stay with him or go to my parents house. I said that i had to go pay rent and turn in the list that we had to make notes on and then come back.
I went home and talked to the roommate to see why she wasn't at work. she said that "they are cleaning the carpets so they sent me home." Well at lest they didn't fire her.
Tonight we are taking My sister and her husband, my parents all to dinner because they help us pack and move to where we are now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do I have to do to get them to clean the carpets at my work? That way I can have the day off.