Friday, May 9, 2008

So Thursday i didn't go to work just because i felt so Blahh and i just didn't want to run up and downstairs just so i could run 6 engines. i didn't feel good for a while maybe it was late Thursday night when i started to feel like a normal person. I did go out to dinner-meeting with my parents at a restaurant in Nampa, we had pizza is was yummie. I didn't really pay any attention when the meeting was going on because i had my book and i was in my own world. i think i could get my book done by Sunday hopefully but i don't think so because of the moving process.
We did get the place and we did get to do a walk around it and it Smells so bad. but that can be fixed. We had the Maintenance guy come out and take a look at it and he said that he could do something today and other things had to wait. He asked if he could come today and do what he needed without me being there and i said that it was okay. but any other day i would prefer to be there or Kommandant be there while he worked on the stuff so i couldn't have to be worried about things going missing or something like that. I Trust people to an extent but not in the place where we have our stuff.
So I'm happy that Kommandant and i are going to be doing the forms so we can just get started on moving into the place already. I need to call people and ask if they have the stuff that they have giving to us and then took with them since we didn't have any room for it at the old place. i got to talk to Kommandants mom today and ask for the numbers that i need so i can get all the stuff we need.
So i left Kommandant alone at the Gameshop so i could do stuff and when i came back with breakfast he said that His sister called him and gave him his dad's phone number. I was so blown away that i didn't know what to think. I asked him if it was just out of the blue that she decided that she wanted to look him up or was is something that we was planning. It was because her daughter is graduating this year and she wanted to let the dad know that she found him and she wanted to let Kommandant know about it. She talked to him about Us (Kommandant and I). I asked Kommandant if he was going to call him and talk to him and he said that he wasn't sure if he was or not. I can see that he might, i'm not sure if it was my sister and she called to say "Hey i found "dad" here is the number so you should give him a call" I don't think that i would because i think that if you decide to be a dad that you should stay and try not just run away with your tail in between your legs like a dog. I don't know the hole story between anything dealing with his dad and him so i can't see what Kommandant is going to do.
So we are going to move on to lighter things now. I decided that we need to get a carpet clearner to clean the carpet

No comments: