Wednesday, May 7, 2008

DEATH!!!!!

I went to work today and i was in a fairly good mood that nothing could bring me down. Well i was wrong, when i got off i had to rush to get Kommandant and go get the camera and then go to the rental place all before 5PM. We got there 5 minutes before 5. we walked into the office and "We don't have the Keys to the place just yet...." What the Hell!!! i just wasn't in a good mood after that. They called the person that is "living" there at the moment and she had said earlier that she would be out by the 5Th of may. Yeah Right, then they said that they should have the keys by Thursday morning, And I'm thinking that that's not going to happen. i want to get moved in by the weekend and i don't want to be living in the apartment anymore and i just want to be on our own and i don't want to deal with the roommates anymore even though one of them have been really nice today...
I really really don't want to go to work on Thursday (which is tomorrow) i just want to get all this out of our way. gosh but Kommandant and my parental-units want me to go to work so that i don't get laid off and whatnot. but i don't have many against me and I'm just too emotional to go to work tomorrow but i just don't know what i want to do.

No comments: