Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Car Crashes, Burises, and Apples

Yesterday i saw a Car Crash, i have a bruise on the back of my arm, and we have a really cute apple sitting on the table.
Yesterday i was driving home and i decided to go the "short" way and it was taking forever and i noticed that everyone was getting into the other lane. I saw the flares a little late and i was getting into the next lane (there was a side street which NO cars were coming) A truck was "trying" to hit me because i was being a stupid driver and blocking his way. Yes i did have my window open and i did hear what he was Yelling at me.
The bruise happened sometime Tuesday when Kommandant and i were wrestling around, I didn't even knew it happened till Kommandant said something about it. Just a note i bruise easily on my higher arms just a simple playful grab will give me a bruise. So NO Kommandant doesn't beat me.
Today when i got to the Game shop there was a cute little apple sitting on the table. We are going to be giving it to Daizy i know she'll enjoy it.

No comments: