Tuesday, March 17, 2009

this week in the world of Perky

so this week i have off because the boss told me that I'm moving to a different building and i just have to take a week off. i think I'm okay with it but, if i don't work i don't get paid. arg. but kommandant and MM and everyone at the In laws house was telling me i could file for unemployment and gets some money for when I'm not working.
let's see here, This last month i broke my wedding ring again.. i had my In Laws tell me to do laundry because i pretty much do nothing around the house. (and yet i manage to work 40 hours a week and i get up in the middle of my night to drive Kommandant to work in a kind of goodish mood most of the time) and yet a do nothing around the house. I keep doing the laundry and guess what i put it on the bed when i have to get kommandant thinking that he would help me fold it or hang it up no that doesn't happen it just gets thrown on the floor and he thinks it okay because he can just get it from the floor and it would be clean. Last week i put all of the clothing that was on the floor and i put it in the dirty clothes. (because we just kept putting dirty ones on top of them) so I'm doing laundry because I'm the only on that knows how to work the washer.
The MIL thinks that he works 40 hours a week also and that makes it okay for him not to do the laundry. the funny thing about the conversation was that Kommandant looked at me and said "i've been working 40 hours each week for over 4 years now without taking a 6 month break".
What the!!! i didn't decide that i needed a 6 month break i was told that i was laid off and i was looking for work each week for the 6 months!!! i was so mad when he told me that. he knows that i have been looking for work and if i didn't get a job or something i would help him with his work! and i didn't even complain when he asked me to help him do his work!!!!
Anyway i done with that conversation it just annoys me to no end. I'm thinking i want to rearrange our room. In the mornings when i go back to bed the sun shines right at me. and i can't sleep with it shining in my eyes.
why don't you close your door?
because the cats will sit out side of my door and scream till i let them in.
why don't you close your door after you let them in??
they will scream to be let out of my room.
so i just can't win with that.
anyway that's all i have for this week.

No comments: