Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm sorry i haven't posted in a while

So i started working monday. i'm happy i have a job, and i'm liking my shift. because i don't have to deal with all the big people and it's pretty much laid back. I don't see why day shift has to complain about swing, we do the same stuff as day, oh well i just don't get it.
one of the gals at work handed me a book and said that it could keep me occuppied for a while, but she didn't really care for it at all. I laughed and started to read it. she gave it to me, i can't really put the stupid book down because i'm getting sucked into it. arg, another book series that i'm going to end up buying all of them.
i drove Kommandant to work today and decided that tomorrow i'm having him drive while i "rest my eyes" because i don't think it was really safe for me to drive because i was really groggy and half awake.
I got into a new band and some of the songs get stuck in my head and sit at work for hours on end singing to myself the songs that are suck in my head. the people around me think it's funny to listen to me.
I just started talking to friends that are really good romodels for me because they aren't flakes and they know what they want in life and they aren't the type of people that i have to sit and watch and tell them no they can't do something..

No comments: