Thursday, December 10, 2009

Addicted to facebook

It's been a while since i last posted, and that is because of Facebook, School, Job. Job is going good, Kommandant is going to playing on Wednesday while I'm at work so he gets his gaming in.
School is going good because we are starting the vein lab, that we get to practice with needles and vein boards and stuffed legs that have a vein in them.
I started working on a cool looking sock, I made it a couple of inches but then i ripped it out because it was too big and i didn't make the ribbing long enough.
Havoc is doing good he enjoys going to the mother-in-laws to play with his siblings.
I think it is way too cold to do anything out side or anywhere near the windows or doors. I want to stay in the warm bed till the season is over, but i know that i can't do that..

No comments: